- Passionate about making improvements to people’s diet
- Use of the most up to date research
- Improvement of weight, side effects and symptoms
- HCPC registered Dietitian since 2007
- BDA Member
- B.Sc in Human Biology, M.Sc in Human Nutrition & Dietetics
- Australian Accredited Practicing Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Clinic service for: London, Colchester, Ipswich, Braintree, and Chelmsford areas
- Neuroendocrine Tumours, other gastrointestinal and pancreatic tumours, IBS, SIBO, low FODMAP diet, and nutrient deficiencies.
- National and international speaker at conferences, for pharmacutical companies, and NET patient charities; PLANET’s and the NET Patient Foundation
- Writer of ‘Food and NETs’ booklet and various magazine / journal publications.
- Founder of ‘Dietitians Interested in NETs Group (DING)’
What’s a Dietitian?
Dietitians are very often referred to as the ‘Gold Standard’ when it comes to nutrition and food professionals.
The Title ‘Dietitian’ is the only Food/Nutrition title that is legally protected and unlike other similar titles, Dietitians are governed by an ethical code, to ensure that they always work to the highest standard. Details of each Dietitian are available via
Dietitians undergo several years of intense university study and practical assessments, mainly in the NHS, to assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition problems at an individual and wider public health level. Uniquely, dietitians use the most up-to-date public health and scientific research on food, health and disease, which they translate into practical guidance to enable people to make appropriate lifestyle and food choices.
Trust a Dietitian to know about Nutrition.