I am highly experienced in a number of conditions and diseases, and use diet as part of a holistic approach, which may also include probiotics, lifestyle changes and sometimes supplements if indicated.
I offer consultations in the following areas for adults 18 and over:
- Neuroendocrine tumours (all types)
- Pancreatic, liver, gallbladder, stomach, oesophageal, bowel, breast and prostate cancers.
- Non- alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and the Low FODMAP diet
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Pancreatic insufficiency and steatorrhoea
- Reflux and dyspepsia
- Eating during cancer and treatment
- Eating for life after cancer
- Diet controlled diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance
- Cholesterol and triglyceride lowering
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Healthier eating
- Weight Reduction