- B.Sc in Human Biology, M.Sc in Human Nutrition & Dietetics.
- HCPC (UK) registered Dietitian since 2007.
- Practiced as a Dietitian & Nutritionist in Australia 2010-2012.
- British Dietetic Association, UKINETs and ENETs member.
- Oncology and Neuroendocrine Tumour/Neoplasm (NET/NEN) Specialist Dietitian at The Royal Free Hospital, London since 2012.
- Neuroendocrine tumours, other cancers, gastrointestinal and hepatic, pancreatic and biliary (HPB) problems, preparing for and recovering from surgery, and related nutrient deficiencies.
- National and international speaker at conferences, for pharmaceutical companies and Neuroendocrine Cancer UK.
- Writer of ‘Food and NETs‘ and ‘Neuroendocrine Tumours Gut surgery How Diet Can Help‘ booklets and various magazine / journal publications.
- On advisory board for the ENETs Nurse and Dietitian Group and Neuroendocrine Cancer UK.
- Co-founder of Facebook’s ‘Dietitians Interested in NENs Group (DING) International’.
- Previously worked for The Cancer Council NSW, Australia.
- Clinic service for: London, Colchester, Ipswich, Braintree, and Chelmsford areas.
- Video clinics for elsewhere in the world.
Brand Consultancy and Collaboration
- I currently work with Altruvita- Support Your Health
What’s a Dietitian?
Dietitians are very often referred to as the ‘Gold Standard’ when it comes to nutrition and food professionals.
The Title ‘Dietitian’ is the only Food/Nutrition title that is legally protected and unlike other similar titles, Dietitians are governed by an ethical code, to ensure that they always work to the highest standard. Details of each Dietitian are available via
Dietitians undergo several years of intense university study and practical assessments, mainly in the NHS, to assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition problems at an individual and wider public health level. Uniquely, dietitians use the most up-to-date public health and scientific research on food, health and disease, which they translate into practical guidance to enable people to make appropriate lifestyle and food choices.
Trust a Dietitian to know about Nutrition.