APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE !
- Private Oncology and Gastroenterology Dietitian/ Nutritionist.
- HCPC (UK) registered Dietitian since 2007.
- B.Sc in Human Biology, M.Sc in Human Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Practiced as a Dietitian & Nutritionist in Australia 2010-2012.
- British Dietetic Association, UKINETs and ENETs member.
- Oncology and Neuroendocrine Cancer Specialist Dietitian at The Royal Free Hospital, London 2012-2020.
- Private clinic since 2016.
- National and international speaker at conferences, for pharmaceutical companies and Neuroendocrine Cancer UK.
- Writer of Nutrition and Neuroendocrine Cancer 2021 and ‘Neuroendocrine Tumours Gut surgery How Diet Can Help‘ booklets and various magazine / journal publications.
- Past Advisor for the ENETs Nurse and Dietitian Group and Neuroendocrine Cancer UK.
- Co-founder of Facebook’s ‘Dietitians Interested in NENs Group (DING) International’.
- Clinic service in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK.
- Video clinics for elsewhere in the world.
Brand Consultancy and Collaboration
- Altruvita- Support Your Health
What’s a Dietitian?
Dietitians are very often referred to as the ‘Gold Standard’ when it comes to nutrition and food professionals.
The Title ‘Dietitian’ is the only Food/Nutrition title that is legally protected and unlike other similar titles, Dietitians are governed by an ethical code, to ensure that they always work to the highest standard. Details of each Dietitian are available via
Dietitians undergo several years of intense university study and practical assessments, mainly in the NHS, to assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition problems at an individual and wider public health level. Uniquely, dietitians use the most up-to-date public health and scientific research on food, health and disease, which they translate into practical guidance to enable people to make appropriate lifestyle and food choices.
Trust a Dietitian to know about Nutrition.