Face to face
These clinics are designed to provide a more relaxed experience outside of the hospital setting.
Face to face consultations are available at:
- 2 Harley Street, London (some Wednesdays)
- The Gattinetts, East Bergholt, Colchester (Weds/Fri evening)
- Coggeshall- currently closed for building work
Consultations last 45-60 minutes.
- Initial Appointment: £ 150
- Follow-up appointment: £ 100
Outside London: East Bergholt, Colchester (Coggeshall- currently closed for building work)
- Initial Appointment: £80.00
- Review: £60:00
Please call your provider before contacting me to check that you will be covered. Please ask how many sessions they will cover and what their pre-authorisation number is. I ideally require this before our first consultation.
BUPA and AVIVA provide cover.
AXA-PPP/Simply Health -These companies do not cover my fee’s at Harley Street, but may cover fee’s outside London.
Skype or FaceTime / Phone
Skype and phone based consultations often work better as a follow-up appointment, however if you live a long way away and cannot travel we can arrange using technology!
Please note that private health insurance will probably not cover these appointments.
Costing for Skype / FaceTime / Phone
Initial Appointment: £80
Follow-up appointment: £60
Phone Consultations -How to
I will call you at an arranged time.
Skype Consultations- How to
- Skype Video installed on your computer – (Skype download)
- A working camera attached to your computer
- A microphone attached to your computer
- Speakers so that you can hear
- A fast broadband internet connection
- Once you’ve installed Skype be sure to run a test call, and check to see if you video is working.
- I will give you my ID to search